All that's left is to trim the tops of the poles and install the caps. I need to pickup 2 more solar lights for the top and install the yard light. I modified the weathervane a bit by making the shaft shorter. It was really meant to poke in the dirt anyway. The shaft from it pokes all the way through the gazebo to the underside. I figure I can McGyver some sort of loop or something to hang something on like an electric light even..who knows on that.
I took a break from painting the underside of the gazebo to take the shot since the light was good. Notice that it is no longer puke gray. I used Rustoleum Dark Bronze.
On of my poles was a "tad" off so I used my straps to pull it over before I bolted it in. Even though I thought it was ok before, the more I looked at it, the more it bothered me. So it was the last one to get fastenened. Little here, little there.